Our status as independent retirement plan consultants enables us to provide your plan participants with what they value most—investment guidance to help them feel confident about the decisions they are making to pursue their retirement goals.
We will work with your participants to:
- Explain the importance of retirement planning and the options available under the plan
- Determine their unique investment objectives, tolerance for risk, and time horizon
- Recommend an asset allocation model suited to their personal needs or goals, based on the investment alternatives available under your plan
Custom communication programs
We offer a specialized approach to communication and can:
- Tailor a communication program that addresses your specific needs
- Deliver presentations on broader financial planning topics
- Conduct educational meetings in either group or individual settings
*Investments in target-date or target retirement funds are subject to the risks of their underlying holdings. The year in the fund name refers to the approximate year (the target date) when an investor in the fund would retire and leave the workforce. The fund will gradually shift its emphasis from more aggressive investments to more conservative investments based on its respective target date. The performance of an investment in a target-date or target retirement fund is not guaranteed at any time, including on or after the target date, and investors may incur a loss. Target-date and target retirement funds are based on an estimated retirement age of approximately 65. Investors who choose to retire earlier or later than the target date may wish to consider a fund with an asset allocation more appropriate to their time horizon and risk tolerance.
Investments are not FDIC-insured, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.